- September 4: Nissan Sentra LED Headlight Recall For 6,000 Cars recalls | 15 days ago
- August 10: Nissan Rogue Automatic Braking Problems: 1,400 Complaints news | 40 days ago
- July 22: Recall: Nissan LEAF Backup Camera Not Working recalls | 59 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Lease Wear and Tear Fee Lawsuit Dismissed news | 73 days ago
- July 5: 2009 Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Lawsuit Dismissed news | 76 days ago
Nissan TSB #NTB19-073
2015 Nissan Quest
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- 2011-2017 QUEST; STEERING WHEEL SWITCHES SERVICE INFORMATION SERVICE INFORMATION Steering wheel switches are now serviceable on APPLIED VEHICLES. The steering wheel does not need to be replaced when replacing the steering wheel switches. The steering wheel switches are replaced as a set and cannot be replaced separately. Whenever replacing the steering wheel switches for any reason, do NOT replace the steering wheel. When replacing the steering wheel switches, refer to SERVICE PROCEDURE on the next page.
Click a tab for more information.