- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 5 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 17 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 25 days ago
- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 60 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 82 days ago
Nissan Recall : Nissan/Crank Position Sensor
2000 Nissan Sentra
If the engine stops running while the vehicle is in motion, it could result in a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Gasoline
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with a 1.8 liter engine. The engine could stop running while being driven due to a defective crank position sensor. This could also result in the "service engine soon" warning light coming on or reduced engine power.
- Dealers will replace the crank position sensors. Owner notification began December 10, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.