- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 2 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 21 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 32 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 33 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 46 days ago
Nissan Recall : Nissan/Crank Position Sensor
2001 Nissan Sentra
If the engine stops running while the vehicle is in motion, it could result in a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine — Gasoline
- Vehicle description: Passenger vehicles equipped with a 1.8 liter engine. The engine could stop running while being driven due to a defective crank position sensor. This could also result in the "service engine soon" warning light coming on or reduced engine power.
- Dealers will replace the crank position sensors. Owner notification began December 10, 2001. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.