- July 22: Nissan Sentra CVT Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 0 days ago
- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 7 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 19 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 27 days ago
- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 62 days ago
Nissan Recall : Nissan/Electric Vehicles/Ball Joint Bracket
2001 Nissan Sentra
Engine And Engine Cooling
- On certain electric vehicles, the front suspension transverse link's ball joint bracket may break from stress concentration at a notch created by surface roughness and the shape of the material cut-line.
- Dealers will replace the bracket on these vehicles. Owner notification began December 15, 2003. Owners should contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.