- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 5 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 24 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 35 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 36 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 49 days ago
Nissan Recall : Nissan/FMVSS 108/Headlamp Cap
2002 Nissan Sentra
These caps are installed to prevent misadjustment of the headlamps.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Vehicle description: Certain passenger vehicles fail to comply with requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These vehicles were missing tamperproof caps that prevent horizontal headlamp adjustment.
- Dealers will install a tamperproof cap over the horizontal adjustment screw for both headlamps. Owner notification began January 14, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.