- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 0 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 1 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 9 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 35 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 39 days ago
Nissan Recall : Nissan/FMVSS 108/Headlamp Cap
2002 Nissan Sentra
These caps are installed to prevent misadjustment of the headlamps.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Vehicle description: Certain passenger vehicles fail to comply with requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These vehicles were missing tamperproof caps that prevent horizontal headlamp adjustment.
- Dealers will install a tamperproof cap over the horizontal adjustment screw for both headlamps. Owner notification began January 14, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.