- July 15: Nissan Recalls 105,000 Versas For Deadly Takata Airbags recalls | 2 days ago
- July 3: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Lawsuit Includes Jukes and Versas news | 14 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 22 days ago
- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 57 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 79 days ago
Nissan Recall : Nissan/FMVSS 108/Headlamp Cap
2002 Nissan Sentra
These caps are installed to prevent misadjustment of the headlamps.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Vehicle description: Certain passenger vehicles fail to comply with requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These vehicles were missing tamperproof caps that prevent horizontal headlamp adjustment.
- Dealers will install a tamperproof cap over the horizontal adjustment screw for both headlamps. Owner notification began January 14, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.