- December 11: Research Shows GM's Forward Crash Warning Systems Work news | 4 days ago
- December 7: 2013 Nissan Altima Rear Lower Control Arm Failures Investigated investigations | 8 days ago
- December 2: Nissan Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit Filed Over Sensors news | 13 days ago
- December 2: Goodyear All-Terrain Tire Lawsuit Nets Plaintiff Millions news | 13 days ago
- December 2: Consumers Confused by Partially Automated Driving Features news | 13 days ago
Nissan Recall : Nissan/FMVSS 108/Headlamp Cap
2002 Nissan Sentra
These caps are installed to prevent misadjustment of the headlamps.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Vehicle description: Certain passenger vehicles fail to comply with requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These vehicles were missing tamperproof caps that prevent horizontal headlamp adjustment.
- Dealers will install a tamperproof cap over the horizontal adjustment screw for both headlamps. Owner notification began January 14, 2002. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (6)
Click a tab for more information.