- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 53 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 57 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 58 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 66 days ago
2004 Nissan Sentra
2004 Nissan Sentra Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blown head gasket17
- consuming excessive oil2
- engine takes 2 or more cranks to start2
- butterfly screw came loose and got sucked into the engine1
- losing power1
- rattle/noise while accelerating1
- stalls while driving1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling34
- NHTSA: Engine26
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Sentra Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sentra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Sentra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sentra.