- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 0 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 19 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 30 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 31 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 44 days ago
2004 Nissan Sentra
2004 Nissan Sentra Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Blown Head Gasket17
- Consuming Excessive Oil2
- Engine Takes 2 Or More Cranks To Start2
- Butterfly Screw Came Loose And Got Sucked Into The Engine1
- Losing Power1
- Rattle/Noise While Accelerating1
- Stalls While Driving1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling34
- NHTSA: Engine26
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Sentra Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Sentra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Sentra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sentra.