- August 13: Nissan Clutch Class Action Lawsuit Alive on Appeal news | 4 days ago
- August 4: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Investigation Expanded investigations | 13 days ago
- August 3: Nissan Altima Lower Control Arm Replacement Program news | 14 days ago
- July 19: Nissan Recalls Titan Trucks Due To Alternator Wire Harnesses recalls | 29 days ago
- July 8: Nissan Prevails in Rogue Automatic Emergency Braking Lawsuit news | 40 days ago
2005 Nissan Sentra
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Sentra earned its clunker status after numerous reports of blown head gaskets.
2005 Nissan Sentra Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Blown Head Gasket95
- Check Engine Light Comes On4
- Idling Rough4
- Stalls, Engine Light Flickers3
- Stalls, Runs Roughly At Idle3
- Crank Sensor Went Bad2
- Starter Blew2
- Blown Engine1
- Cracked Cylinder Head1
- Swirl Control Valve Failure1
- NHTSA: Engine28
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling26
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine17
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Sentra Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Sentra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Sentra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sentra.