- November 1: Nissan AEB Malfunction Lawsuit to Continue news | 32 days ago
- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 46 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 58 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 69 days ago
2005 Nissan Sentra
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2005 Sentra earned its clunker status after numerous reports of blown head gaskets.
2005 Nissan Sentra Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Blown Head Gasket95
- Check Engine Light Comes On4
- Idling Rough4
- Stalls, Engine Light Flickers3
- Stalls, Runs Roughly At Idle3
- Crank Sensor Went Bad2
- Starter Blew2
- Blown Engine1
- Cracked Cylinder Head1
- Swirl Control Valve Failure1
- NHTSA: Engine30
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling26
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine17
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Nissan Sentra Model Years
Curious how the 2005 Sentra compares to other years?
Check out our Nissan Sentra overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Sentra.