- September 20: Nissan ABS Actuator Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 2 days ago
- September 1: Nissan Ignition Switch Problems Cause Recall recalls | 21 days ago
- August 21: Mazda Says It Didn't Falsify Fuel Economy and Emissions Inspections news | 32 days ago
- August 20: Nissan Altima CVT Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 33 days ago
- August 7: Nissan Recalls Versa Cars to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 46 days ago
Nissan Recall : Brake Master Cylinder/Robert Bosch
2008 Nissan Sentra
If the warning lamp is continuously ignored, one of the brake circuits on the vehicle may fail increasing stopping distances and increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Master Cylinder
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2008 Sentra passenger vehicles equipped with Bosch master cylinders. Brake fluid may leak from the master cylinder. If the amount of brake fluid in the master cylinder reservoir decreases to below the minimum level, the brake system warning indicator will illuminate as designed and the brakes will not function properly.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the master cylinder brake booster assembly free of charge. The recall began on December 14, 2009. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.