- May 21: JATCO CVT8HT Reliability Questioned in Nissan Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
- April 29: Nissan Timing Chain Class-Action Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 55 days ago
- April 25: Nissan Titan Trucks Recalled For Missing Labels recalls | 59 days ago
- April 24: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Problems Blamed For 14 Crashes investigations | 60 days ago
- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 68 days ago
Nissan Recall : Brake Master Cylinder/Robert Bosch
2008 Nissan Sentra
If the warning lamp is continuously ignored, one of the brake circuits on the vehicle may fail increasing stopping distances and increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Master Cylinder
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2008 Sentra passenger vehicles equipped with Bosch master cylinders. Brake fluid may leak from the master cylinder. If the amount of brake fluid in the master cylinder reservoir decreases to below the minimum level, the brake system warning indicator will illuminate as designed and the brakes will not function properly.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the master cylinder brake booster assembly free of charge. The recall began on December 14, 2009. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.