- April 16: 2009 Nissan Murano ABS Actuator Will Be Replaced news | 3 days ago
- March 21: Nissan Recalls 370Z Cars to Fix Curtain Airbags recalls | 29 days ago
- March 17: Nissan Recalls JUKEs For Second Time For Same Problems recalls | 33 days ago
- March 9: Nissan Wants Continuously Variable Transmission Lawsuit Dismissed news | 41 days ago
- March 8: Nissan Sentra Automatic Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Nissan Recall : Brake Master Cylinder/Robert Bosch
2008 Nissan Sentra
If the warning lamp is continuously ignored, one of the brake circuits on the vehicle may fail increasing stopping distances and increasing the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Master Cylinder
- Nissan is recalling certain model year 2008 Sentra passenger vehicles equipped with Bosch master cylinders. Brake fluid may leak from the master cylinder. If the amount of brake fluid in the master cylinder reservoir decreases to below the minimum level, the brake system warning indicator will illuminate as designed and the brakes will not function properly.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the master cylinder brake booster assembly free of charge. The recall began on December 14, 2009. Owners may contact Nissan at 1-800-647-7261.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.