- February 28: Nissan Rogue Ignitions May Shut Off While Driving recalls | 22 days ago
- February 23: Nissan Steering Wheel Emblems Cause Recall recalls | 27 days ago
- February 7: Nissan LEAF Recall Issued Over Incorrect Defroster Instructions recalls | 43 days ago
- January 24: Nissan Murano Soft Brake Pedal Investigation Closed investigations | 57 days ago
- December 24: Hertz Investigated For Allegedly Renting Unrepaired Recalled Vehicles investigations | 88 days ago
2016 Nissan Sentra
Crash Test Safety Ratings
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2013-2017 Nissan Sentra has an expensive CVT transmission failure defect that shows up plainly in our complaint data from the earlier model years in this same 7th generation Sentra.
In late 2019, the CVT defect was subject to a class action settlement. However the settlement only covers transmission repairs up to 7 years after purchase or 84,000 miles (whichever occurs first).
Because many owners commonly drive 20,000 miles/year or more, Sentra owners experiencing CVT transmission problems may find they are not covered by this settlement due to the mileage limitation.