- November 1: Nissan AEB Malfunction Lawsuit to Continue news | 32 days ago
- October 18: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Warranties news | 46 days ago
- October 6: Nissan Recalls Altima, LEAF and Maxima Vehicles recalls | 58 days ago
- September 25: Nissan Titan Recall Ordered Over LED Headlights recalls | 69 days ago
Seat Belt Anchor Bolt Broke In Accident
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2017 Nissan Versa has an expensive CVT transmission failure defect that shows up plainly in our complaint data.
In late 2019, the CVT defect was subject to a class action settlement. However the settlement only covers transmission repairs up to 7 years after purchase or 84,000 miles (whichever occurs first).
Because many owners commonly drive 20,000 miles/year or more, Versa owners experiencing CVT transmission problems may find they are not covered by this settlement due to the mileage limitation.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 20,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- upgrade anchor bolt to meet standards (1 reports)
seat belts / air bags problem