- December 1: Nissan Rogue Recall Announced Over Fire Risk From Connectors recalls | 8 days ago
- November 30: Nissan Transmission Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- November 26: Nissan Rogue CVT Issues Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 13 days ago
- November 24: Nissan XTRONIC CVT Problems Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- November 21: Nissan Titan XD Turbo Actuator Warranty Extended news | 18 days ago
Seat Belt Anchor Bolt Broke In Accident
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2017 Nissan Versa has an expensive CVT transmission failure defect that shows up plainly in our complaint data.
In late 2019, the CVT defect was subject to a class action settlement. However the settlement only covers transmission repairs up to 7 years after purchase or 84,000 miles (whichever occurs first).
Because many owners commonly drive 20,000 miles/year or more, Versa owners experiencing CVT transmission problems may find they are not covered by this settlement due to the mileage limitation.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 20,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- upgrade anchor bolt to meet standards (1 reports)
seat belts / air bags problem