- December 1: Nissan Recalls Frontier Crew Cab Long Bed Trucks recalls | 2 days ago
- November 29: Nissan Class Action Lawsuit Says Airbags Suddenly Deploy news | 4 days ago
- November 6: Nissan Rogue Hybrids Recalled For Stalled Engines recalls | 27 days ago
- October 13: Nissan Recalls Hybrid Vehicles That May Stall recalls | 51 days ago
- October 7: Nissan CVT Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 57 days ago
Seat Belt Anchor Bolt Broke In Accident
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2012-2017 Nissan Versa has an expensive CVT transmission failure defect that shows up plainly in our complaint data.
In late 2019, the CVT defect was subject to a class action settlement. However the settlement only covers transmission repairs up to 7 years after purchase or 84,000 miles (whichever occurs first).
Because many owners commonly drive 20,000 miles/year or more, Versa owners experiencing CVT transmission problems may find they are not covered by this settlement due to the mileage limitation.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 20,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- upgrade anchor bolt to meet standards (1 reports)
seat belts / air bags problem