- October 10: Nissan Repairs Unintended Airbag Deployments in the Frontier, Titan and Xterra news | 7 days ago
- October 8: Nissan Facing Trouble in Japan Over Falsified Documents news | 9 days ago
- September 26: Nissan Sentra Xtronic CVT Lawsuit Targets 2012-2017 Models news | 21 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Settles Takata Class-Action Lawsuits For $98 Million news | 69 days ago
- August 9: Nissan Recalls Titan Crew Cab and Titan XD Crew Cab recalls | 69 days ago
2013 Nissan Versa
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Nissan Versa
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Nissan Versa by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Nissan service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Nissan customer service.
2013 Nissan Versa SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC:PEDALS AND LINKAGES, VEHICLE SPEED CONTROL:ACCELERATOR PEDAL NHTSA Campaign #15V507000
Summary: Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2012-2015 Nissan Versa sedan vehicles manufactured June 9, 2011, to March 11, 2015, and 2014-2015 Nissan Versa Note vehicles manufactured April 23, 2013, to March 11, 2015. The affected vehicles have a center console trim panel that may catch the driver's shoe and delay the transition from the accelerator pedal to the brake pedal.
Consequence: A delay in the application of the brake pedal would lengthen the distance needed to stop the vehicle and increase the risk of a crash.
Actions: Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will modify the console trim panel, free of charge. The recall began on September 14, 2015. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #15V507000 »