- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 0 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 7 days ago
- October 13: Toyota C-HR Rear Wheels Could Detach From the SUVs recalls | 9 days ago
- October 6: Toyota Recalls Avalon, Sequoia and Tundra For Airbag Failures recalls | 16 days ago
- October 5: Toyota Prius Limp Mode Recall Involves 2.4 Million Cars recalls | 17 days ago
Toyota Recall SET17B: Accessory Hood Scoop May Detach
2012 Toyota 4Runner
If the hood scoop detaches, it may become a road hazard, increasing the risk of a crash.
Structure — Body — Hood — Hinge And Attachments
- Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2011-2016 Toyota Tacoma and 4Runner vehicles equipped with accessory hood scoops installed by SET or SET dealers. The adhesive attaching the hood scoop may weaken, allowing the hood scoop to detach from the vehicle.
- SET will notify owners, and dealers will mechanically fasten the scoop to the hood, free of charge. The recall began on September 1, 2017. Owners may contact SET customer service at 1-954-429-2000. SET's number for this recall is SET17B.
- Documents (5)
Click a tab for more information.