- August 14: Toyota Prius Windshield Replacement Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 1 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Air Conditioner Smell Lawsuit Says Mold Builds Up news | 15 days ago
- July 27: Toyota Camry Mold Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 51 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 58 days ago
Toyota Recall : Audiovox Remote Engine Starter
2012 Toyota 4Runner
If this condition occurs, antilock braking and stability control may be lost, increasing the risk of a crash. Drivers should receive dashboard warning lights warning them of a malfunction.
Equipment — Electrical
- Gulf states Toyota is recalling certain model year 2012 4runner and sienna vehicles, equipped with non-original equipment remote engine starters. A malfunction in the audiovox electronics brand remote engine starter module can prevent normal communication of the vehicle's controller area network (can).
- Gulf states Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the remote engine starter with a new one free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin on or about June 4, 2012. Owners may contact Toyota at 1-800-444-1074.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.