- January 9: Takata Airbags Cause Recall of 1.7 Million Lexus and Toyota Vehicles recalls | 10 days ago
- December 20: 2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback Transmission Recall Issued recalls | 30 days ago
- December 18: Toyota 4Runner Frame Rust Lawsuit Says SUVs Are Dangerous news | 32 days ago
- December 15: Toyota Tacoma Recall Issued To Replace Master Cylinders recalls | 35 days ago
- December 15: Toyota Recalls Corolla, Sequoia, Tundra and Lexus SC recalls | 35 days ago
Toyota Recall : Audiovox Remote Engine Starter
2012 Toyota 4Runner
If this condition occurs, antilock braking and stability control may be lost, increasing the risk of a crash. Drivers should receive dashboard warning lights warning them of a malfunction.
Equipment — Electrical
- Gulf states Toyota is recalling certain model year 2012 4runner and sienna vehicles, equipped with non-original equipment remote engine starters. A malfunction in the audiovox electronics brand remote engine starter module can prevent normal communication of the vehicle's controller area network (can).
- Gulf states Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the remote engine starter with a new one free of charge. The safety recall is expected to begin on or about June 4, 2012. Owners may contact Toyota at 1-800-444-1074.
- Documents (9)
Click a tab for more information.