- June 30: BMW Tie-Rod Recall Affects 3,800 Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
- June 24: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars For Hybrid System Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 53 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 67 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 68 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-TT-0355-15
2007 Toyota Camry
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM: SOFTWARE
- TechTip: Condition: Customers may experience connectivity issues when the following conditions are met: The customer?s iPhone is operating on iOS9 firmware The customer?s iPhone is connected to the vehicle via Bluetooth. If the vehicle is equipped with a Fujitsu-Ten brand head unit, the customer may complain of one or more of the following: When playing media via Bluetooth audio and pressing the ?Pause? button on the phone, media playback pauses for one second before resuming playback. Yelp searches return an error when search criteria includes a special character, e.g. !,$,#. If the vehicle is equipped with a Pioneer brand head unit, the customer may complain of one or more of the following: The customer?s iPhone does not support the album image feature. When playing media via Bluetooth audio, one or more of a number of play/pause issues occur.
Click a tab for more information.