- June 30: BMW Tie-Rod Recall Affects 3,800 Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
- June 24: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars For Hybrid System Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 53 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 67 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 68 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZE6-Toyota POL14
2007 Toyota Camry
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE
- Warranty Policy Bulletin: Toyota has received reports where some vehicles may exhibit cracked and/or sticky/melting dashboards as a result of heat or humidity. In Mid-December, 2014, Toyota announced the reimbursement Phase of this voluntary warranty enhancement program. Since prior to that announcement, Toyota has been diligently making parts preparations for the parts replacement phase of this Program. Due to the age, volume, and breadth of the covered vehicles subject to the Program and the size and complexity of dashboard manufacturing, Toyota has launched the part replacement portion of this Program in several phases.
Click a tab for more information.