- June 30: BMW Tie-Rod Recall Affects 3,800 Vehicles recalls | 13 days ago
- June 24: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars For Hybrid System Problems recalls | 19 days ago
- May 21: Toyota RAV4 SUVs Recalled For Lower Suspension Arms recalls | 53 days ago
- May 7: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Gas Tank Size Questioned in Lawsuit news | 67 days ago
- May 6: DENSO Fuel Pump Recall Issued For Impellers recalls | 68 days ago
Toyota TSB #ZE7_POL14-12_WEP
2007 Toyota Camry
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- WPB: Toyota has received some reports where vehicles may exhibit excessive engine oil consumption. This Warranty Enhancement Program will be launched in two phases due to current part production capacity limitations. Initially, Toyota will inform owners that they may seek reimbursement consideration for previous repairs to address excessive oil consumption. Additionally, owners will be advised that if they believe their vehicle has excessive engine oil consumption, they can contact an authorized Toyota dealer to have the engine oil consumption test performed to determine if they will be eligible for future part replacement once sufficient parts are available. Once sufficient parts are produced, Toyota will send a second owner notification letter to customers informing them they may seek part replacement if their vehicle has excessive engine oil consumption.
Click a tab for more information.