- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 1 days ago
- November 23: Rear Seat Belt Reminder Systems Are Still Needed news | 14 days ago
- November 23: Takata Airbag Settlements Reached in Canada news | 14 days ago
- October 26: Toyota Bluetooth Echo Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
- October 20: Toyota Airbag Recall Issued For 928,000 Vehicles recalls | 48 days ago
2010 Toyota Camry
2010 Toyota Camry Brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Warped Rotors8
- Brake Pads Stuck And Smelled2
- Clunking While Braking1
- Pedal Goes To Floor After Pads Replaced1
- Premature Brake Wear1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic19
- NHTSA: Service Brakes18
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Electric10
- NHTSA: Electronic Stability Control5
- NHTSA: Parking Brake2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Model Years
Curious how the 2010 Camry compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry.