- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 5 days ago
- October 13: Toyota C-HR Rear Wheels Could Detach From the SUVs recalls | 7 days ago
- October 6: Toyota Recalls Avalon, Sequoia and Tundra For Airbag Failures recalls | 14 days ago
- October 5: Toyota Prius Limp Mode Recall Involves 2.4 Million Cars recalls | 15 days ago
- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 44 days ago
2013 Toyota Camry
2013 Toyota Camry Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Unintended Acceleration While Braking5
- Acceleration Hesitation1
- Accelerator Sticking1
- Burning Oil1
- Horrible Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control22
- NHTSA: Engine16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Camry compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry.