- August 14: Toyota Prius Windshield Replacement Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 1 days ago
- July 31: Toyota Air Conditioner Smell Lawsuit Says Mold Builds Up news | 15 days ago
- July 27: Toyota Camry Mold Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 51 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 58 days ago
2013 Toyota Camry
2013 Toyota Camry Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Unintended Acceleration While Braking5
- Acceleration Hesitation1
- Accelerator Sticking1
- Burning Oil1
- Horrible Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control21
- NHTSA: Engine15
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Camry compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry.