- February 20: Toyota Recalls Sequoia and Tundra For Seat and Stability Problems recalls | 4 days ago
- February 15: Toyota Recalls Camrys Due to Fuel Leaks and Possible Fires recalls | 9 days ago
- February 14: Toyota 'Tire Savings Event' Lawsuit Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- February 5: Toyota Prius IPM Recall Was Useless, Says Plaintiff in Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- January 31: Toyota Recalls 645,000 Vehicles For Airbag Failures recalls | 24 days ago
2013 Toyota Camry
Worst 2013 Camry Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- unintended acceleration while braking5
- acceleration hesitation1
- accelerator sticking1
- burning oil1
- horrible engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control19
- NHTSA: Engine13
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Toyota Camry Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Camry compares to other years?
Check out our Toyota Camry overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Camry.