- January 15: Scion FR-S Valve Spring Recall Leads To Lawsuit recalls | 2 days ago
- January 14: Toyota Lexus Fuel Pump Recall Affects 696,000 Vehicles recalls | 3 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls C-HR, Corolla and Corolla Hybrid Vehicles recalls | 37 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars With Faulty Combination Meters recalls | 37 days ago
- December 6: About 1.4 Million Takata Non-Azide Driver Inflators Recalled recalls | 42 days ago
Toyota Recall J0K/JLD: Brake Assist Vacuum Pump May Fail
2018 Toyota Camry
A sudden loss of braking assist can increase the risk of a crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Power Assist — Vacuum
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2018 Toyota Camry and Highlander vehicles, 2017 Toyota Sienna and Tacoma vehicles and 2017 Lexus RX350 vehicles. During the manufacturing process, the oil galley in the rotor for the brake booster vacuum pump assembly may have been improperly machined possibly resulting in a sudden loss of brake assist.
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will replace the brake booster vacuum pump, free of charge. The recall began on May 9, 2018. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371, or Lexus customer service at 1-800-255-3987. Toyota's numbers for this recall are J0K/JLD.
Click a tab for more information.