- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 7 days ago
- August 17: Toyota Camry Recall Will Repair Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 7 days ago
- August 6: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrids Recalled For Backup Cameras recalls | 18 days ago
- August 1: Weight Labels Cause Southeast Toyota Distributors Recall recalls | 23 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Brake Booster Pump Recall Issued For 7,200 Vehicles recalls | 30 days ago
Toyota Recall J1M/J0M: Engine May Stall Due To Incorrectly-Sized Pistons
2018 Toyota Camry
An engine stall can increase the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2018 Toyota Camry vehicles equipped with a 2.5L, four-cylinder engine. The pistons on these vehicles may be larger than specified, possibly causing the engine to stall.
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the production date codes of the pistons and, if an engine contains a piston from the affected production period, the engine assembly will be replaced, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin May 25, 2018. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's number for this recall is J1M/J0M.
Click a tab for more information.