- January 21: Toyota Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Recall For 3.3 Million Vehicles recalls | 1 days ago
- January 15: Scion FR-S Valve Spring Recall Leads To Lawsuit recalls | 7 days ago
- January 14: Toyota Lexus Fuel Pump Recall Affects 696,000 Vehicles recalls | 8 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls C-HR, Corolla and Corolla Hybrid Vehicles recalls | 42 days ago
- December 11: Toyota Recalls Prius Cars With Faulty Combination Meters recalls | 42 days ago
Toyota Recall J1M/J0M: Engine May Stall Due To Incorrectly-Sized Pistons
2018 Toyota Camry
An engine stall can increase the risk of a crash.
Engine And Engine Cooling — Engine
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2018 Toyota Camry vehicles equipped with a 2.5L, four-cylinder engine. The pistons on these vehicles may be larger than specified, possibly causing the engine to stall.
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the production date codes of the pistons and, if an engine contains a piston from the affected production period, the engine assembly will be replaced, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin May 25, 2018. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's number for this recall is J1M/J0M.
Click a tab for more information.