- November 7: 4Runner TRD SUVs Recalled by Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 13 days ago
- November 1: Scion xA Recall Issued in the U.S. recalls | 19 days ago
- October 31: Toyota Recalls Tundra Trucks Over Label Snafu recalls | 20 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 29 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 36 days ago
Toyota Recall J0G: Incorrectly Connected Fuel Lines May Leak Fuel
2018 Toyota Camry
The improperly connected hoses may leak fuel, which, in the presence of an ignition source, can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2018 Toyota Camry vehicles equipped with V6 engines. These vehicles have fuel delivery pipes that may not be properly connected to the fuel hoses in the engine compartment.
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the fuel pipes for the correct installation, correcting them as necessary, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin March 30, 2018. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's number for this recall is J0G.
- Documents (5)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- February 14, 2018 - Safety Recall J0G (Interim J1G) – Interim Notice - Certain 2018 Model Year Camry - Fuel Delivery Pipe
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Miscellaneous Document - February 14, 2018 - DEFECT INFORMATION REPORT
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- 2/28/2018 - Updated Dealer Letter
Click a tab for more information.