- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 16 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 17 days ago
- March 28: Recall: 2018 Toyota Camry Cars May Need New Engines recalls | 22 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 28 days ago
Toyota Recall J0G: Incorrectly Connected Fuel Lines May Leak Fuel
2018 Toyota Camry
The improperly connected hoses may leak fuel, which, in the presence of an ignition source, can increase the risk of a fire.
Fuel System, Gasoline — Delivery — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain 2018 Toyota Camry vehicles equipped with V6 engines. These vehicles have fuel delivery pipes that may not be properly connected to the fuel hoses in the engine compartment.
- Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the fuel pipes for the correct installation, correcting them as necessary, free of charge. The recall is expected to begin March 30, 2018. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-888-270-9371. Toyota's number for this recall is J0G.
- Documents (5)
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- February 14, 2018 - Safety Recall J0G (Interim J1G) – Interim Notice - Certain 2018 Model Year Camry - Fuel Delivery Pipe
- Defect Notice 573 Report
- Recall Acknowledgement
- Miscellaneous Document - February 14, 2018 - DEFECT INFORMATION REPORT
- Manufacturer Notices(to Dealers,etc)- 2/28/2018 - Updated Dealer Letter
Click a tab for more information.