- September 25: Toyota Prius AC Smell Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- September 22: Toyota Prius Cars Recalled Because Hybrid Systems May Shut Down recalls | 5 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 6 days ago
- September 15: Level 2 Advanced Driver Assistance Systems Investigated investigations | 12 days ago
- September 8: 'Miles to Empty' Accuracy Questioned by Researchers news | 19 days ago
Toyota TSB #T-SB-0322-17
2018 Toyota Camry
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL
- TSB: Some 2018 model year Camry and Camry HV vehicles may exhibit a condition where the incoming caller will hear an echo during a Bluetooth call through the head unit. This applies to Panasonic head units equipped with JBL. Updated head units are available through the exchange program to address this condition. Follow the Repair Procedure in this bulletin to address this condition.
Click a tab for more information.