- September 6: Toyota Invests $500 Million in Ride-Sharing Giant Uber news | 12 days ago
- September 5: Toyota Prius Recall Issued For Risk of Fires recalls | 13 days ago
- September 3: Toyota Cleared in Crash of 2005 Tundra news | 15 days ago
- August 31: 2012 Toyota Avalon Recalled For Seat Belt Buckles recalls | 18 days ago
- August 31: Minivan Crash Test Ratings For 2018-2019 Models news | 18 days ago
2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
A short circuit could cause inoperative windshield wipers, reducing driver visibility and increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »