- October 9: Toyota Camry HVAC Lawsuit Continues Over Bad Smells news | 7 days ago
- October 3: Toyota Hybrid Class Action Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 13 days ago
- October 1: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Saved Text Messages news | 15 days ago
- September 25: Toyota Prius AC Smell Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- September 22: Toyota Prius Cars Recalled Because Hybrid Systems May Shut Down recalls | 24 days ago
2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
If the spare tire is inflated to the incorrect pressure provided on the placard, tire failure may occur while it is being driven on, increasing the risk of a ... Read more »
Light intensities above the maximum allowable limit could cause increased glare for oncoming traffic and increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
An inaccurate label could lead to owners overloading their vehicles and tires. An overloaded vehicle can result in a tire failure which may result in a vehicle crash, personal injury, or property damage. ... Read more »
If cracks occur in the panel around the lower retractor anchor, the seat belt retractor could become detached, which could increase the risk of injury to an occupant in the event of a crash. ... Read more »