- June 25: SUV Crash Test Ratings For 2018 Models news | 20 days ago
- June 18: Toyota Loses $12 Million 4Runner Axle Lawsuit news | 27 days ago
- June 16: Toyota Rodent/Wiring Lawsuit Dismissed news | 29 days ago
- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 67 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 81 days ago
2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
If the spare tire is inflated to the incorrect pressure provided on the placard, tire failure may occur while it is being driven on, increasing the risk ... Read more »
Light intensities above the maximum allowable limit could cause increased glare for oncoming traffic and increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
An inaccurate label could lead to owners overloading their vehicles and tires. An overloaded vehicle can result in a tire failure which may result in a ... Read more »
If cracks occur in the panel around the lower retractor anchor, the seat belt retractor could become detached, which could increase the risk of injury ... Read more »