- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 22 days ago
- March 28: Recall: 2018 Toyota Camry Cars May Need New Engines recalls | 27 days ago
- March 22: Uber Self-Driving Car Crash Lawsuit to be Filed in Arizona news | 33 days ago
2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
If the spare tire is inflated to the incorrect pressure provided on the placard, tire failure may occur while it is being driven on, increasing the risk ... Read more »
Light intensities above the maximum allowable limit could cause increased glare for oncoming traffic and increase the risk of a crash. Read more »
An inaccurate label could lead to owners overloading their vehicles and tires. An overloaded vehicle can result in a tire failure which may result in a ... Read more »
If cracks occur in the panel around the lower retractor anchor, the seat belt retractor could become detached, which could increase the risk of injury ... Read more »