- October 19: Toyota Recalls Sienna Minivans Over Rollaway Risk recalls | 0 days ago
- October 8: Toyota Camry Air Conditioning Smell Lawsuit Will Continue news | 11 days ago
- September 22: Toyota Recalls Land Cruiser, Lexus LX470 and LX570 recalls | 27 days ago
- September 9: Gulf States Toyota Recalls Highlanders and Highlander Hybrids recalls | 40 days ago
- August 1: Toyota Dealer Roger Hogan Sues Toyota Over Recall Program news | 79 days ago
Rubber Oil Line Broke
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Toyota dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: 2008 is the first year of the 2nd generation Highlander, & it may be a model year to avoid as Toyota most likely worked out some production quality issues with the new model.
The 2009 Highlander is the has far fewer complaints.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 98,153 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 5 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replace oil cooler hose (4 reports)
- not sure (1 reports)