- October 24: Toyota Prius Bad Smell Causes Lawsuit news | 0 days ago
- October 9: Toyota Camry HVAC Lawsuit Continues Over Bad Smells news | 15 days ago
- October 3: Toyota Hybrid Class Action Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 21 days ago
- October 1: Toyota Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over Saved Text Messages news | 23 days ago
- September 25: Toyota Prius AC Smell Causes Class Action Lawsuit news | 29 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2013 Toyota Highlander (Page 1 of 3)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 47,508 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.