- April 9: Toyota Corolla Hatchbacks Recalled Over Backup Lights recalls | 1 days ago
- March 23: Toyota Fuel Pump Class Action Says Cars Suddenly Stall news | 18 days ago
- March 19: Toyota Recalls Highlanders To Prevent Stalled Engines recalls | 22 days ago
- March 14: Toyota Brake Failure Lawsuit Says Recall Is Needed news | 27 days ago
- March 8: Toyota RAV4 Hybrid Fuel Tank Class Action Lawsuit news | 33 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2013 Toyota Highlander (Page 1 of 3)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 48,687 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.