- August 17: ZF TRW Airbag Lawsuit Includes Multiple Automakers news | 9 days ago
- August 17: Toyota Camry Recall Will Repair Passenger Airbag Problems recalls | 9 days ago
- August 6: Toyota RAV4 and RAV4 Hybrids Recalled For Backup Cameras recalls | 20 days ago
- August 1: Weight Labels Cause Southeast Toyota Distributors Recall recalls | 25 days ago
- July 25: Toyota Brake Booster Pump Recall Issued For 7,200 Vehicles recalls | 32 days ago
NHTSA — Steering Problems
2013 Toyota Highlander (Page 1 of 2)
- Crashes / Fires:
- 3 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 1 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 47,753 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.