- May 9: Toyota Highlander Steering Wheels Are Falling Off investigations | 17 days ago
- April 25: Continental Tire Wins Wrongful Death Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- April 4: 2018 Toyota Tacoma Bent Rear Axle Warped Brake Drums: Lawsuit news | 52 days ago
- April 3: Toyota Recalls 6,000 Vehicles to Replace Vacuum Pumps recalls | 53 days ago
- April 2: EPA Says Vehicle Emissions Standards Are Too High news | 54 days ago
2015 Toyota Prius v
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Toyota Prius v
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Toyota Prius v by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
If the air bag does not deploy as intended, there is an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »