- December 9: Toyota Soy Wiring Class-Action Lawsuit Filed in Massachusetts news | 2 days ago
- November 15: Toyota Recalls 40,000 Prius Plug-In Hybrids That Can Stall recalls | 26 days ago
- November 15: Toyota Recalls C-HR SUVs Due to Parking Brake Problems recalls | 26 days ago
- November 11: Toyota Tundra Rear Bumper Lawsuit Says Brackets Failed news | 30 days ago
- October 28: Subaru Admits Selling Vehicles Without Proper Inspections news | 44 days ago
2015 Toyota Prius v
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 Toyota Prius v
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 Toyota Prius v by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
2015 Toyota Prius v AIR BAGS NHTSA Campaign #15V013000
Summary: Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) is recalling certain model year 2014-2015 Toyota Prius V vehicles manufactured November 7, 2013, to January 7, 2015. The occupant classification system (OCS) that activates or deactivates the passenger seat air bag system may be improperly calibrated. As a result, the passenger air bag may not deploy in a vehicle crash. As such, these vehicles fail to comply with Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 208, "Occupant Crash Protection."
Consequence: If the air bag does not deploy as intended, there is an increased risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Actions: Toyota will notify owners, and dealers will re-calibrate of the OCS system, free of charge. The recall began February 12, 2015. Owners may contact Toyota customer service at 1-800-331-4331. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #15V013000 »