- November 7: 4Runner TRD SUVs Recalled by Southeast Toyota Distributors recalls | 12 days ago
- November 1: Scion xA Recall Issued in the U.S. recalls | 18 days ago
- October 31: Toyota Recalls Tundra Trucks Over Label Snafu recalls | 19 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 28 days ago
- October 15: Fake Recall Notices Get Car Dealers Into Trouble With the FTC news | 35 days ago
2013 Toyota Venza
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2013 Toyota Venza
Official recalls have been issued for the 2013 Toyota Venza by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Toyota service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Toyota customer service.
A short circuit may cause the air bags to become disabled or inadvertently deploy. An inadvertent airbag deployment can increase the risk of injury or ... Read more »
An inaccurate label could lead to owners overloading their vehicles and tires. An overloaded vehicle can result in a tire failure which may result in a ... Read more »
If the front passenger seat occupant sensing system is out of calibration, the front passenger airbags may not deploy or they may deploy inappropriately ... Read more »