- February 13: Nissan Recalls Pathfinder and Infiniti QX4 SUVs recalls | 10 days ago
- February 12: Nissan Exploding Sunroof Lawsuit Filed in California news | 11 days ago
- February 3: Nissan Altima Recalled After Rear Doors Kept Opening recalls | 20 days ago
- January 22: Nissan and Infiniti Vehicles Recalled Over Takata Airbags recalls | 32 days ago
- January 17: Nissan GT-R Melted Dashboard Lawsuit Filed in Florida news | 37 days ago
NHTSA — Power Train Problems
2006 Nissan Maxima (Page 3 of 12)
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2004-2006 Nissan Maxima has widespread transmission problems. It starts with the vehicle jerking when shifting, & progresses to full-blown transmission failure.
Maxima owners report spending $3,000 to replace the transmission, typically around when the odometer hits 100,000 miles.
There's a class action lawsuit filed in late 2011, & it is still in the "discovery" stage. Apparently, these things take time ... far too much time.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 2 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 126,398 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: