- December 6: Oliver Schmidt Gets 7 Years in Prison Thanks to VW Scheme news | 9 days ago
- November 5: Audi Recalls A4 Sedan, A4 allroad and A5 Sportback recalls | 40 days ago
- October 23: VW Approved to Fix 38,000 3-Liter TDI V6 Vehicles news | 53 days ago
- October 20: Audi Recalls A5 Coupe, A5 Cabriolet, A4 Sedan, A4 allroad and Q5 recalls | 56 days ago
- October 9: State Lawsuits Against VW Don't Look Good news | 67 days ago
2004 Audi A8
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2004 Audi A8
Official recalls have been issued for the 2004 Audi A8 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local Audi service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call Audi customer service.
2004 Audi A8 AIR BAGS:FRONTAL NHTSA Campaign #06V324000
Summary: On certain passenger vehicles, during production of the driver's frontal air bag, the air bag may not unfold properly in the event of a crash and therefore may not inflate as designed.
Consequence: Loss of frontal air bag deployment could occur which can increase the risk of injury in a frontal crash.
Actions: Dealers will install a new driver's frontal air bag free of charge. The recall began on October 6, 2006. Owners may contact Audi at 1-800-822-2834. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #06V324000 »