- February 12: BMW X5 Comfort Access Class Action Settlement Proposed news | 6 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 8 days ago
- January 19: BMW Korea Fined $13 Million, 6 Officials Ordered to Prison news | 30 days ago
- January 7: BMW Fire Class-Action Lawsuit Filed After Recalls news | 42 days ago
- December 29: BMW Fires Earn Automaker $10 Million Fine news | 51 days ago
2009 BMW 128
5 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2009 BMW 128
Official recalls have been issued for the 2009 BMW 128 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
An electrical short can cause the parts within the PCV valve to melt, increasing the risk of a fire, even when the vehicle is not in use. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or ... Read more »
If there is a loss of electrical power to the vehicle, the vehicle may unexpectedly stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
This condition could cause the fan motor to become inoperative, or cause the motor circuit board in the assembly to overheat, potentially leading to a ... Read more »
The insulation around the pre-tensioner could ignite. Read more »