- October 30: Recall: BMW M3 and M4 Cars Need New Driveshafts recalls | 15 days ago
- October 23: BMW Recalls Vehicles With Upper Control Arms That May Break recalls | 22 days ago
- October 23: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued for 1.6 Million Vehicles recalls | 22 days ago
- October 22: Adaptive Driving Beam Headlights Coming to U.S. Roads news | 23 days ago
- October 15: BMW TurboCord Charger Recall Issued For 3,500 Vehicles recalls | 30 days ago
2015 BMW 320
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 BMW 320
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 BMW 320 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
If the side marker lights do not illuminate, the vehicle may be less visible at night, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »