- November 30: BMW Z4 and Toyota Supra Recall: Fuel Leaks recalls | 5 days ago
- November 21: BMW Recalls M2 and M4 Coupes Over Fuel Systems recalls | 14 days ago
- November 20: BMW Recalls Vehicles With Rearview Camera Problems recalls | 15 days ago
- November 18: BMW Recalls X1, X2 and MINI Cooper Vehicles recalls | 17 days ago
- November 18: BMW Recalls X5, X6 and X7 Vehicles recalls | 17 days ago
2003 BMW 530
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2003 BMW 530
Official recalls have been issued for the 2003 BMW 530 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
If the steering rod detaches from the steerable wheel knuckle, it can cause sudden loss of steering control, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
An inflator explosion may result in sharp metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or death. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator could rupture with metal fragments striking the driver or other occupants resulting in serious injury or ... Read more »
This condition could cause the fan motor to become inoperative, or cause the motor circuit board in the assembly to overheat, potentially leading to a fire in the engine ... Read more »