- April 18: BMW PCV Valve Heater Recall Expanded For Fire Risk recalls | 6 days ago
- April 14: Takata Airbag Recall Loaner Car Policies Lacking news | 10 days ago
- April 9: BMW, Daimler and VW Broke Antitrust Laws: EU news | 15 days ago
- April 5: BMW X7 Recall Issued To Tighten Seat Bolts recalls | 19 days ago
- March 27: BMW X5 Recall Needed Because Bolts May Be Loose recalls | 28 days ago
2016 BMW 550
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 BMW 550
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 BMW 550 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
If the air bag inflator initiator fails to ignite, the seat-mounted air bag will not deploy, increasing the risk of injury. Read more »
If the child seat is not properly attached to the lower anchors, it can increase the child's risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »