- May 20: Woman Says BMW Soft-Close Door Smashed Her Thumb news | 1 days ago
- May 5: BMW N63 Class-Action Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 16 days ago
- May 4: Water Pump Recall: Park Your BMW Cars Outside recalls | 17 days ago
- April 21: BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Recall Investigated investigations | 30 days ago
- April 18: Offices of Audi and Porsche Raided by German Prosecutors news | 33 days ago
2012 BMW 750
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2012 BMW 750
Official recalls have been issued for the 2012 BMW 750 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
If the circuit board were to overheat, it can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
This could lead to a smoldering of the pump or an engine compartment or vehicle fire. Read more »