- February 19: BMW Recalls X7 SUVs To Replace Rear Reflectors recalls | 2 days ago
- January 11: Takata Non-Azide Airbag Inflators Investigated by Government investigations | 41 days ago
- January 4: BMW Recalls 330i and 330i xDrive For Seat Belt Pretensioner Problems recalls | 48 days ago
- December 22: BMW N63 Engine Problems Cause Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 61 days ago
- December 21: BMW Recalls M-Series Vehicles That Unexpectedly Shift Into NEUTRAL recalls | 62 days ago
2019 BMW M5
3 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2019 BMW M5
Official recalls have been issued for the 2019 BMW M5 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
An electrical short circuit can cause the transmission to shift to neutral resulting in a loss of propulsion, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
The lack of an image in the back-up camera display increases the risk of a crash. Read more »
A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »