- January 7: BMW Fire Class-Action Lawsuit Filed After Recalls news | 10 days ago
- December 29: BMW Fires Earn Automaker $10 Million Fine news | 19 days ago
- December 12: Feds Close BMW X5 xDrive35d Idler Pulley Bolt Investigation investigations | 36 days ago
- November 25: BMW Oil Consumption Class-Action Lawsuit Includes N63 Engines news | 53 days ago
- October 30: Recall: BMW M3 and M4 Cars Need New Driveshafts recalls | 79 days ago
2015 BMW M6
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 BMW M6
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 BMW M6 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
Due to the improper weld, the driveshaft may fracture and fail, causing loss of drive to the rear wheels and a loss of propulsion. Additionally, if the ... Read more »