- May 21: MINI Cooper Recall Issued Over Risk of Fires recalls | 19 days ago
- May 5: 'Urgent, Lifesaving Recall' For 2000-2006 BMW Vehicles recalls | 35 days ago
- May 2: BMW Cup Holder Lawsuit Settlement Reached news | 38 days ago
- April 9: Bosch CP4 Fuel Pump Failure Investigation Upgraded investigations | 61 days ago
- April 1: BMW Recalls 230i, 230i XDrive, M240i and M240i xDrive recalls | 69 days ago
2015 BMW X3
6 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 BMW X3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 BMW X3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
RECALL: Coolant Leak Inside EGR Module May Cause Fire
A melting intake manifold increases the risk of a fire. Read more »
RECALL: High-Pressure Fuel Pump May Fail
Fuel pump failure can cause an engine stall while driving, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »
RECALL: Coolant Leak Within EGR May Cause Fire
The melting intake manifold can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
RECALL: Incorrectly Welded Driver Air Bag Inflator
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator housing could separate from the base plate and result in metal striking the vehicle occupants, potentially resulting in serious injury or ... Read more »
RECALL: Possible Damage To Lower Child Seat Anchor Bars
Damaged lower anchor bars may increase the child's risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
RECALL: Exterior Rearview Mirror/FMVSS 111
The driver may not notice that vehicles viewed in the mirror are closer than they appear, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »