- February 19: BMW Recalls X7 SUVs To Replace Rear Reflectors recalls | 3 days ago
- January 11: Takata Non-Azide Airbag Inflators Investigated by Government investigations | 42 days ago
- January 4: BMW Recalls 330i and 330i xDrive For Seat Belt Pretensioner Problems recalls | 49 days ago
- December 22: BMW N63 Engine Problems Cause Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 62 days ago
- December 21: BMW Recalls M-Series Vehicles That Unexpectedly Shift Into NEUTRAL recalls | 63 days ago
2015 BMW X3
4 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2015 BMW X3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2015 BMW X3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
The melting intake manifold can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
In the event of a crash necessitating deployment of the driver's frontal air bag, the inflator housing could separate from the base plate and result in metal striking the vehicle occupants, potentially resulting in serious injury or ... Read more »
Damaged lower anchor bars may increase the child's risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »
The driver may not notice that vehicles viewed in the mirror are closer than they appear, increasing the risk of a crash. Read more »