- November 8: BMW Fires Investigated in South Korea investigations | 5 days ago
- November 7: Takata NADI (Non-Azide Driver Inflator) May Have Killed BMW Driver recalls | 6 days ago
- November 6: Bmw Recalls 2020 BMW X3 M40i and X4 M40i recalls | 7 days ago
- November 6: BMW Recalls 330i and Z4 Vehicles To Replace The Engines recalls | 7 days ago
- October 21: BMW Recalls 4,000 Vehicles To Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 23 days ago
2016 BMW X3
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 BMW X3
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 BMW X3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
The melting intake manifold can increase the risk of a fire. Read more »
Damaged lower anchor bars may increase the child's risk of injury in the event of a crash. Read more »