- September 21: MINI Cooper Oil Filter Housing Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 4 days ago
- September 11: Dutch Prosecutors Investigating Jeep and Suzuki Emissions news | 14 days ago
- September 10: BMW, Daimler and Volkswagen in German Crosshairs news | 15 days ago
- August 28: BMW M3 Lawsuit Over S65 Engines Won't Be Dismissed news | 28 days ago
- August 24: BMW Recalls X3 and M6 Vehicles to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 32 days ago
2016 BMW X4
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2016 BMW X4
Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 BMW X4 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
2016 BMW X4 CHILD SEAT:VEHICLE LATCH ANCHOR NHTSA Campaign #16V333000
Summary: BMW of North America, LLC (BMW) is recalling certain model year 2011-2017, X3 sDrive28i, X3 xDrive28i and X3 xDrive35i, vehicles manufactured July 2, 2010 to April 14, 2016, 2015-2017 X3 xDrive28d vehicles manufactured March 10, 2014 to March 31, 2016, and 2015-2017 x4 xDrive28i, X4 xDrive35i and X4 xDriveM40i vehicles manufactured March3, 2014 to April 15, 2016. The affected vehicles have lower anchor bars for securing child restraint seats that may become damaged when using the European-ISOFIX-type, rigid-style connector, child restraint system.
Consequence: Damaged lower anchor bars may increase the child's risk of injury in the event of a crash.
Actions: BMW will notify owners, and dealers will weld a reinforcing bracket to the lower anchor bars and the vehicle body, free of charge. The recall began on July 13, 2016. Owners may contact BMW customer service at 1-800-525-7417. For detailed information & supporting documents, see the official NHTSA page concerning recall #16V333000 »