- December 16: BMW Sued For $5 Million Over Cup Holders news | 37 days ago
- December 15: BMW AC Mold and Vinegar Smells Cause Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- November 30: BMW EGR Cooler Recall Issued After Engine Fires recalls | 53 days ago
- November 3: BMW Recalls X4 Vehicles For License Plate Problems recalls | 80 days ago
- October 26: Cars With Good Headlight Ratings Mean Less Car Crashes news | 88 days ago
1997 BMW Z3
2 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 1997 BMW Z3
Official recalls have been issued for the 1997 BMW Z3 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning. Read more »
This could cause the throttle valve to remain partially open. It his were to occur, the car might not decelerate as expected increasing the risk of a vehicle ... Read more »