- April 15: MINI Cooper Class Action Lawsuit Certified in Canada news | 41 days ago
- April 8: BMW CV Joint Recall Affects 328d xDrives recalls | 48 days ago
- March 29: BMW Recalls X3 and X4 Vehicles Over Instrument Panels recalls | 58 days ago
- March 28: Front Seat Belt Buckle Sensors Cause BMW Recall recalls | 59 days ago
- March 5: BMW Recalls M6 Gran Coupes For Third Brake Light Problems recalls | 81 days ago
2008 BMW Z4
1 Recalls & Safety Reports
Recall List for the 2008 BMW Z4
Official recalls have been issued for the 2008 BMW Z4 by the NHTSA. The complete details of all recalls are listed below, along with what they cover and the recommended solutions.
Recalls don't cost you anything to get fixed, but most are time-limited, so if your car is affected you should call your local BMW service department immediately!
If you have questions about a recall, write down your VIN & then call BMW customer service.
An electrical short can cause the parts within the PCV valve to melt, increasing the risk of a fire, even when the vehicle is not in use. Read more »