- December 30: Chevy Shake Class Action Says Driveshaft Is The Problem news | 26 days ago
- December 20: Chevy Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled After Fire recalls | 36 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Cadillac CT6 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 37 days ago
- December 17: GM Windshield Wiper Recall Investigation: 1,900 Complaints investigations | 39 days ago
- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 46 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : FMVSS 108/Amber Side Reflex Reflectors
1996 Chevrolet Astro Van
Without the amber reflectors, the vehicle will be poorly illuminated, possibly resulting in a vehicle crash without warning.
- Certain pro-a motors corner lamps, turn signals, and headlights sold as replacement lamps for use on certain passenger vehicles listed above. Some combination lamps that are not equipped with amber side reflectors fail to conform to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment.
- Pro-a motors will notify owners and offer to repurchase the lamps. The recall began on April 3, 2006. Owners may contact pro-a motors at 323-838-2988.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.