- November 21: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Fires Cause Truck Recall recalls | 17 days ago
- November 18: Chevrolet Equinox SUVs Recalled For Brake Caliper Problems recalls | 20 days ago
- November 10: GM Oil Consumption Settlement Finalized news | 28 days ago
- November 9: Chevy Shake Class Action Lawsuit Continues For Florida Customers news | 29 days ago
- October 24: Chevy Malibu Reduced Engine Power Leads To Lawsuit news | 45 days ago
1996 Chevrolet Blazer
1996 Chevrolet Blazer Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Steering Is Loose1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment6
- NHTSA: Steering5
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.