- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 14 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 19 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 22 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 24 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 28 days ago
NHTSA — Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut Problems
- Crashes / Fires:
- 0 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 0 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints:
This data is from the NHTSA — the US gov't agency tasked with vehicle safety. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem.
So how do you find out what problems are occurring? For this NHTSA complaint data, the only way is to read through the comments below. Any duplicates or errors? It's not us.