- January 10: GM 5.3L Oil Consumption Lawsuit Affects Vortec Engines news | 7 days ago
- January 5: GM Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- January 2: Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Recalled For Seat Belts recalls | 15 days ago
- January 1: Chevy Bolt Recall: Brake Calipers May Break recalls | 16 days ago
- December 25: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court news | 23 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Blazer
1997 Chevrolet Blazer Lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Headlights Stopped Working1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights4
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting3
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Brake Lights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Hazard Flashing Warning Lights2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Hazard Flashing Warning Lights: ...2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.