- April 16: Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Issues Debated In Court news | 10 days ago
- April 13: Chevy Bolt Propulsion Power Reduced Due to Battery Cells: GM news | 13 days ago
- April 7: 'Vehicle Services Department' of Plano, Texas, Sued by Minnesota news | 19 days ago
- March 26: Injured Cop Sues Dealership For Not Reporting Stolen SUV news | 31 days ago
- March 15: Chevy and GMC Air Conditioning Problems Target of Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : GM/Brake Hose Fracture
1998 Chevrolet Blazer
Partial loss of braking at a time when minimum stopping distance was required could result in a vehicle crash.
Service Brakes, Hydraulic — Foundation Components — Hoses, Lines/Piping, And Fittings
- Vehicle description: Light duty pickup trucks and multi-purpose passenger vehicles. A fatigue fracture of the rear axle right-hand brake pipe can occur causing a slow brake fluid leak resulting in a soft brake pedal. If the brake pipe breaks, the driver would experience a sudden drop in the brake pedal, the instrument panel brake light would illuminate, and there would be a loss of rear brake performance.
- Dealers will inspect and replace the brake pipe.
Click a tab for more information.