- June 14: Chevrolet Sonic Recalled to Replace Seatbacks recalls | 3 days ago
- May 27: Recall: Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 and 3500 recalls | 21 days ago
- May 26: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze LS Cars For Risk of Fires recalls | 22 days ago
- May 23: Chevrolet Cruze 'Side Blind Zone Alert' Lawsuit Filed news | 25 days ago
- May 19: Fire Risk: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Savana Vans recalls | 29 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Blazer
1998 Chevrolet Blazer Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- loose steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment10
- NHTSA: Steering6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.