- November 16: GM Recalls Chevy Silverado 3500 and GMC Sierra 3500 recalls | 8 days ago
- October 30: GM Recalls GMC Canyon, Chevy Colorado and Chevy Volt recalls | 25 days ago
- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 86 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 87 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Blazer
Worst 1998 Blazer steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- loose steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment10
- NHTSA: Steering6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.