- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 10 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 15 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 18 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 20 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 24 days ago
1998 Chevrolet Blazer
1998 Chevrolet Blazer Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Loose Steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment10
- NHTSA: Steering6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.