- April 17: GM Lawsuit Says Owners Deserve Compensation For Data news | 1 days ago
- April 17: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Have Weld Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- April 15: Michelin and Takata Cleared in $80 Million Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- March 20: GMC Sierra 3500 and Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks Recalled recalls | 29 days ago
- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 36 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Blazer
2000 Chevrolet Blazer Steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Power Steering Pump Leak2
- NHTSA: Steering7
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Arm: Idler And Attachment4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Blazer Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Blazer compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Blazer overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Blazer.